For more information on the The Phat News of Mark, click here.
9. It happened in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan River.
10. And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Holy Spirit descending upon Him like a dove.
11. Then a voice came from heaven; “You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
12. And immediately the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness area to test His resolve against Babylon].
13. And He was there in the wilderness for forty days, challenged by Satan, and was with the wild animals; and the angels ministered to Him.