For more information on the Fulfilled Covenant Bible, click here.
12:1 Now Yahweh said to Abram, “Get out of your country, and from
your relatives, and from your father’s house, to the land that I will
show you. 12:2 I will make of you a great nation. I will bless you and
make your name great. You will be a blessing. 12:3 I will bless those
who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you. All of the families
of the earth will be blessed in you.”
12:4 So Abram went, as Yahweh had spoken to him. Lot went with
him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed out of
Haran. 12:5 Abram took Sarai his wife, Lot his brother’s son, all their
possessions that they had gathered, and the souls who they had won
in Haran, and they went to go into the land of Canaan. Into the land of
Canaan they came.
A Psalm by David.
23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd:
I shall lack nothing.
23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
23:3 He restores my soul.
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s
23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup runs over.
23:6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the
days of my life,
and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever.
55:1 “Come, everyone who thirsts, to the waters! Come, he who
has no money, buy, and eat! Yes, come, buy wine and milk without
money and without price. 55:2 Why do you spend money for that
which is not bread? and your labor for that which doesn’t satisfy?
listen diligently to me, and eat you that which is good, and let
your soul delight itself in fatness. 55:3 Turn your ear, and come
to me; hear, and your soul shall live: and I will make an everlasting
covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
• 1:9 It came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from
Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the
• 1:10 Immediately coming up out of the water, He saw the
heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon
• 1:11 Then there came a voice from heaven, saying, You are My
beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
• 1:12 Immediately the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness.
• 1:13 So He was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted
by Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels
ministered to Him.
• 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God.
• 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
• 1:3 All things were made by Him; and outside Him was
nothing made that was made.
• 1:4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
• 1:5 And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness
understood it not.
1 Corinthians 15:1-8
• 15:1 Moreover, brothers, I declare to you the gospel which I
preached to you, which also you have received, and in which
• 15:2 By which you are being saved, if you keep in memory what
I preached to you, unless you have believed in vain.
• 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received,
that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures;
• 15:4 And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third
day according to the Scriptures:
• 15:5 And that He was seen of Cephas, then by the twelve:
• 15:6 After that, He was seen by above five hundred brothers at
once; of who the greater part remain to this time, but some
have fallen asleep.
• 15:7 After that, He was seen by James; then by all the apostles.
• 15:8 And last by all He was seen of me also, as one born out of