For more information on Psalms of Grace, click here.
Psalms of Grace 23
(1) The Lord Yehovah is my shepherd. I shall not want, for He has fully satisfied me.
(2) He makes me lie down in green pastures, He has lead me to still waters.
(3) He restored my soul. He guides me on the path of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, for His name's sake.
(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are in Union with me. Your rod and Your staff, they protect me.
(5) You have made me to feast together at Your heavenly table with all the most honorable ones. You have anointed my head with the oil of gladness, filling me with the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. My cup runs over with Your New Wine of intoxicating bliss.
(6) Surely, goodness and grace shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the Celestial Heaven of Papa Yehovah for all eternity.