George N. LeFervre

Click here for sample verses from the version by George N. LeFevre.

flickr:22644248578_1cd68c2afe_o
flickr:22439871164_6fc04691df_o

Title: The Christian's Bible - New Testament. The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus, the Christ. A Translation from the Greek, chiefly of the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus; these being the oldest and most complete Mss. Of the New Testament. It is not simply a translation of words, but under the guidance of the Holy Ghost, His Thoughts, as recorded in Greek by His specially inspired writes, are made known to us. By a Servant of Christ. Strasburg, Pa. Published by George N. LeFevre. 1928.

Date: 1928
Publisher: Strasburg, PA: George N. LeFevre
Contents: New Testament

References: Chamberlin 573-4, Hills 2303, Herbert 2231, Taliaferro-EELBV 7810
Images: Cover, Title page
Comments: Chamberlain notes that based on a survey of 132 copies, 10% were dated 1928 and the other 90% were dated 1929. Chamberlain says only 500 copies were printed.


BlinkListblogmarksdel.icio.usdiggFarkfeedmelinksFurlLinkaGoGoNewsVineNetvouzRedditYahooMyWebFacebook


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License